- Associate Instructional Professor, Department of Comparative Literature, University of Chicago, USA
- Ph.D. South Asian Studies (summa cum laude), University of Cologne, Germany
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- South Asian Studies
- Trauma Studies within Medical Humanities
- Transnational Feminisms, Animal Studies
- Are they women? A Novel Concerning the Third Sex by Aimée Duc. Peterborough, Ont.: Broadview Press. 2020. Translation from German with scholarly introduction, with Margaret Breen
- Sind es Frauen? Ein Roman über das dritte Geschlecht by Aimée Duc. Berlin: Querverlag. 2020. Annotated edition with introduction, with Margaret Breen.
- Vehicles of Progress: The Kerala Rikshawalla at the Intersection of Communism and Cosmopolitanism, in: Bourdaghs, Michael, Paola Iovene and Kaley Mason (eds.). Sound Alignments. Duke University Press. 2021. 69–92.
- Veronika Fuechtner, Douglas E. Haynes and Ryan M. Jones (eds.). A Global History of Sexual Science, 1880 – 1960. University of California Press, 2018, in Journal of the History of Sexuality 28.3 (September 2019): 521–523.
- Malayalam Poetry, in: Greene, Roland (ed.). The Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics. Princeton University Press, 2013. 839–840.