- January 2023 – August 2023 : Temporary Teacher and Researcher. The University of Paris, Nanterre.
- August 2021 – January 2023: Lecturer in Comparative Literature and Film. The American University of Paris.
- September 2021 – January 2023: Temporary Lecturer in Anglophone Literature and Film. Paris 3, Sorbonne – Nouvelle.
- Contemporary and historical Marxist Theory
- Critical Theory
- ‘Angels, Guest and Sadists: On-Screen Poetry in the Cinema of Pier Paolo Pasolini.’ Film-Philosophy. October 2023.
- ‘As Simple as Music: Kinds of Noise in Sean Bonney’s Poetry.’ The Journal of British and Irish Innovative Poetry. 14.1 (2022). https://doi.org/10.16995/bip.4395.
- “Melancholia and the Radical Particular: Against Archer’s Realism.” GJSS. 9.2. (2012) : 109-131. http://gjss.org/sites/default/files/issues/Journal-09-02_Full-Issue.pdf.
- Review of ‘Danny Hayward’s Wound Building: Dispatches from the Latest Disasters in UK Poetry. Review. Études Anglaises. October 2023.
- “An Image of Itself: On David Grundy’s Present Continuous.” The Los Angeles Review of Books. https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/an-image-of-itself-on-david-grundys-present-continuous/