- since March 2022 – a member of the research team focusing on the problem of visualization of knowledge (program of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education), project director: Professor Mateusz Salwa (University of Warsaw)
- since December 2021 – Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Faculty of Management of Visual Culture – assistant professor
- since October 2021 – The Polish National Film, Television and Theatre School in Łódź (Poland) – lecturer and member of the Photography and TV Production Department
- 2020 – Alexander Brückner Center, Halle, Germany – guest professor
- 2019-2021 – University of Warsaw, Institute of Art History – lecturer and member of the Faculty, the director of the part-time studies (2020-2021)
- 2014-2019 – PhD in art history, University of Warsaw, Institute of Art History, dissertation regarding the problem of defining the term “avant-garde” in the context of Polish inter-war photography (published in 2021: Awangardowa klisza. Polska fotografia w dwudziestoleciu międzywojennym, University of Warsaw)
New media, photography, theory of art and the concept of modernity.
- 2021 – The Vital Innards of the Individual 1900-1924. Exhibition catalogue, Olszewski Gallery, Warsaw.
- 2018 – Ogólnopolskie Wystawy Fotografiki w Zachęcie 1952–1962, Zachęta – National Gallery of Art, Warszawa.
- 2021 – Impossible Self-Portrait. Photographic Games and Existential Inquiries in the Photographic Work of Witkacy–Głogowski, in: Artist Complex. Images of Artists in Twentieth-Century Photography, ed. J. Kamola, Series: Studies in Theory and History of Photography, vol. 11, de Gruyter, Berlin, pp. 111-127.
- 2020 – From Precise Objectivity to the Borderland of Reality – Reflection on Stefan Wojnecki’s Early Works, „Cultural Appendix”, no. 7, pp. 345–360.
- 2017 – Capturing architecture – the poetic vision of cultural heritage in the inter-war Polish pictorial photography, in: Preventive conservation of the human environment 6. Architecture as an element of the landscape, ed. L. Nebelsick et al., Fundacja Res Publica Multiethnica, Warsaw, pp. 119–125.
- 2016 – The Post-War History of Pictorialism as Exemplified by Exhibitions at the Zachęta and the Kordegarda (1953–1970), „Ikonotheka”, no. 26, pp. 193–212.